Monday, June 10, 2013

Bucket List

To sum up my current feelings in life, I'm both grateful for my blessings and anxious to move onto the next chapter whatever that may bring.

More and more, I'm feeling the importance of being patient, positive and appreciative for everything. I feel like I'm hopefully on the precipice of something new and big and different. Last time I asked the universe to shove me in a new direction, it did. Within hours. So here's to what's next.

In the spirit of being open to new experiences, I've started a bucket list. It's not so much "What I want to do before I die". To me, it's just about putting on paper experiences that would mean something to me and having things to work towards that fulfill me. So I'll update it in the future as it is rather short right now, but here's the first draft:

1. Learn a second, if not third, language fluently. (Spanish, then Italian).

2. Learn to read music.

3. Take a road trip around the United States.

4. See as many countries around the world as possible.

5. Try to learn something today that I didn't know yesterday.

1 comment: