Saturday, December 3, 2011

Useless Information About Me

     - I love to write but haven't seriously in years because I'm my own worst critic.
      - I’m convinced I have some kind of oral fixation. I thumb-sucked the first half of my life away (along with my Dad's money in orthodontia bills) and spent the next 8 years with bloody fingers on account of continuous nail biting. Invisalign finally fixed this problem.
      - I'm awful at directions. I actually thank my GPS out loud for getting me places.
      - My fingers are all double jointed and I'm relatively sure my pinkies are gonna get stuck one day and never return to normal.
      - Foods I cannot eat without guilt: 1) white carbs, 2) ice cream, 3) Cinnabon, 4) bacon
      - I never paint my nails and while I haven't ruled it out, I don't imagine myself ever piercing my ears or any other body part.
      - I watch too much TV and go on the Internet way too often
      - My highest form of affection is touching your face (pushing, poking, cradling... it all means love)
      - I have almost no scars to show for the life I've lived thus far
      - I have a phobia of most insects... the more legs, the more debilitating the fear
      - I like all food. Sushi, sandwiches and pizza are top three. Hands down.
      - If I had to forgo breakfast food for the rest of my life, I'd be okay with it.
      - I don't enjoy throwing up but am not really weirded out anymore by doing it or seeing others do it.
      - I sing all the time when driving alone
      - I'm very good at English (grammar, spelling, writing, etc.) and awful / bored by History.
      - I can touch - no, cross - my elbows behind my back.
      - If I could look like any celebrity, it'd be Jennifer Aniston. And I’d marry Zac Efron.
      - I have a habit of laughing out loud about something that happened days, months, or years ago
      - One of my biggest personal flaws is guilt, generally about letting down people that I care about or not doing my best to ensure their happiness.
      - I am extremely inflexible. Can't even touch my toes.
      - I'm happiest and most energetic at night. Going to bed before midnight is silly and getting up before lunch is unnecessary.
      - Sounds I like: unbridled laughter, rain / running water, white noise (i.e. a fan), perfectly harmonious singing
        Sounds I dislike: knives scraping plates, fingernails on a chalkboard, someone smacking their lips when eating, sounds of pain
      - Smells I like: freshly cut grass, wood fire, freshly baked goods, perfume / cologne, flowers, fresh laundry
        Smells I dislike: anything that came out of someone's body
      - I've always wanted to learn to play the drums
      - I can get overstimulated or what I call "socially claustrophobic" by too many people around me
      - Though I'll never do either, I'd rather sky dive than bungee jump. Much more safe to be strapped to a man with a parachute than a large rubber band.
      - I consider brushing my teeth and blow drying my hair extraneous, annoying chores.
      - The 4 worst pains I've ever experienced (in no particular order): menstrual cramps, sun poisoning, wart removal surgery, wisdom teeth removal

No comments:

Post a Comment